We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Validocs’ assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Validocs, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The Site includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. As such, Validocs only provides these links for your information and convenience, thus, when you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the Site and therefore subject to the privacy and security policies of these external websites. Additionally, please note the following:
- Validocs does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- Validocs does not endorse the organizations in linked websites and we do not endorse the views that they express or the products/services they offer.
- Validocs therefore cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- Validocs is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.